Thursday, September 27, 2012

What came in my September Little Black Bag

This was my first time ordering from this site, but I absolutely love it! It's so fun to trade with other people! So if you don't know, Little Black Bag is a subscription site, and it's about $50 per month, but it's sooooo worth it! You pick one item from their choices that you definitely want in your bag, add it. And  then when you check out, they give you an additional 2-3 items. Now, if you don't like those other 2 items, you can trade them! You have one week to trade as many times as you want and try to get what items you would like. Also, you can skip any month that you'd like, as many times as you'd like. You don't have to purchase something during a certain month and it doesnt charge you for that month. I really lucked out with the items that I got after I checked out. I did trade the earrings, but once I got the trade to get them back, I took it because I changed my mind and did want them. So this is what I got! 


This purse is the item that I chose at the beginning. I don't have anything like this, and most of my clothes are pink, so that automatically attracted me to this. I got it to match my clothes so I can get more use out of it. It's so cute, exactly what I expected from it. The two front pink straps come out and the top is buckled down. The inside is very boxxy, and as you can see it's LEOPARD PRINT. ahh! so cute! there is a cell phone pocket on one side, and a zipper pocket on the other. I'm so happy with this item! This was originally $68 I believe, so right there, I already paid for the subscription. 

 These were the earrings that I got, and at first I didnt really like them. But the more I looked at them, I started to like them. I really like that they're so long. Also, the balls at the top are so cute! The bottoms are individual little chains that loosely hang down.These are really light weight. These were originally $18.
 This was the last thing that came with my Little Black Bag. It's a set of 3 yellow Bhudda coin purses. These really are the perfect size. When I saw them in the picture on the site, I thought they were going to be smaller, especially since they're "coin purses." The smallest one is definitely a coin purse size, but the big one is perfect for a purse makeup bag. It's fairly large and you could easily fit your essentials in it. I absolutely love the inside fabric! The outside feels like a faux leather I guess. And the zipper is very nice. I love the little "B" on the zipper pull. These are so great! and I love the yellow color! These were originally $30. 



So, as you can see I got great items for only less than $50. If I didnt use this site, I would have paid full price for each, which would come out to $116! So I saved about $70. SCORE. If you guys haven't already, I realllly really think you should go check this site out! Also, you can purchase a one time bag, but it costs a little more. You can cancel your subscription any time. There are hundredS of options to chose from! I wanted all of them! hehe 
Here's the site so you can go check it out here!
or if you don't want to support mine, then copy and paste the bottom link.
www.littleblackbag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment