Thursday, September 20, 2012

I got my Urban Decay Eyeshadows in!



My Urban Decay Vintage Eyeshadows came in! The packaging is just plastic and it feels very cheap, but I love the product that are inside of them! The colors are so gorgeous and I'm very excited to start using them! I hope you enjoy my first impressions of these colors! Also, I've heard so many good things about the primer potions, and I'm really glad that I got samples. But I think I'll only be able to get one use out of them, so I wont really be able to give a very accurate review on them :( 



This one is called Freelove. It's such a pretty pink coral color. I'd say it has some duochrome orange specks in it. I love this color for all over the lid. It's very pigmented and the orange specks really come out on the eyelid, so I kind of have to be careful with how much I put on. But this is a very pretty color! 



This one is Half Baked.This is a very pretty shimmery goldy-brown color. This is also a good all over the lid color. You can either have a very light shimmery inner corner color or build it up and get a really nice light brown. I love neutral colors, and this is one of my favorites! 


Oh my gosh this color is gorgeous! The name is Lounge. It's a dark brown but also has some pink in it. It has a duotone of like a teal blue. I was not expecting it to look like this when I ordered it, but I think I love this more. When you put it on your lid, it does look pretty pink. So it's not too much of a crease color, but it's too dark for me for an all over the lid color. This is a great color for fall! 



This is Midnight Cowboy. My camera makes it look pretty brown, but it's actually a very nudey-pink color. There are big flecks of sparkle in it, which I happen to like. This is a great color for an all over lid, or an inner corner. You kind of have to pack it on though. I love all the sparkle!



This one is Midnight Cowgirl. This one is very sparkly, and very pale. The sparkles are pretty big, they're definitely sparkles and not shimmer. But I love this one for the inner corner as well. The sparkles have kind of goldy-yellow tone to them. This is a very pretty color. 


Oh my gosh! I love this one! I usually dont go for greens, but this is such a pretty color I couldnt resist it! This one is very shimmery, and would be a great all over the lid color for a fall look. It's a darker green, but the shimmer is more of a lighter shade of green. This would look great with any eye color. I have hazel eyes, and it just makes the green pop out! The name is Mildew. Just the name kind of turned
me off, but I'm so glad I decided to get it anyway! 



This one is Secret Service. This is a matte medium brown color. You really have to build this up to get the color, but on the lid it looks great. I'll use this for my outer 3rd for a neautral look and I think it'll look really pretty. Not much to say about this because it's just a normal matte brown color.


This color is Twice Baked. Ahh, I'm obsessed with this color! It's a brown with pink and gold flakes of shimmer. It's pretty dark but it looked soooo pretty all over the lid! I absolutely love the different color shimmer! I predict that I'm going to use the heck out of this shadow! I just love it so much! 




I love this color as well! This is the first color that caught my eye and attracted me to these shadows! My whole order was based around this color and as you can see, it led to all of these other shadows! It has a very pretty coral undertone, and then a goldy-orange shimmer in it. The shimmer is very fine, and it's a great color for all over the lid. 



It's my 18th birthday tomorrow, so I kind of splurged this week. I'll be getting more packages in the mail! I'll make sure that I upload pictures, share, and review everything that I ordered! <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment