Saturday, September 22, 2012

FOTD - My birthday!!! :)


It was my birthday yesterdayyy!! So I just thought I'd do a little Face of the day! 
Moisturizers/Primers
The Body Shop- Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream
Pink Papaya - Retexturizing Face Primer
Elf - Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Pink Papaya - Eyelash Primer
Face
i.d. bareMinerals - Medium Beige (Powder Foundation)
i.d. bareMinerals - Medium (Powder Foundation)
Pink Papaya - Rio De Janeiro Mineral Sheer Bronzer
Pink Papaya - Rose Bud Mineral Matte Blush
Concealers
Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter in Fair
Pink Papaya - Light/Medium Concealer
Eyes
Urban Decay - Mildew Vintage Eyeshadow
Urban Decay - Midnight Cowgirl Vintage Eyeshadow
Urban Decay - Secret Service Vintage Eyeshadow
Urban Decay - Lounge Vintage Eyeshadow
L'oreal Paris - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Pink Papaya - Automatic Long Last Eyeliner in Onyx
L'oreal - Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black
Maybelline - the Colossal Volume Black Mascara
Lips
Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting
Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Petal


Now I realize that this is a lot of products for one look, but I didnt use much of any of them and I dont wear a full face everyday. I thought I'd go all out because of the occasion :) 
Also, if you'd like to check out the Pink Papaya products, I HIGHLY recommend them! Every product that I've tried, I've absolutely fell in love with! Their website is www.pinkpapayaparties.com . They're a little pricey, but the quality is right up there with Mac, Urban Decay, etc. And also, all of the products are all-natural! No harsh chemicals. They feel amazing on, easy to blend.   It wont hurt just to look! If you try anything, I'm sure you'll be going back for more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment