Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday Haul!

I didn't get that much this year, but I really love what I did get! There are better shopping opportunities here so my mom just told me to pick out what I want, and this is what I got! 
 I absolutely love this shirt! I've been seeing all the hype on youtube about sheer tops. I saw this at Rue21 and I instantly fell in love with it! It's an offwhite sheer button-up. You can dress it up with a mini skirt, wear it casual with some jeans, or even wear it to an interview or something! My boyfriend told me to pick something out and he'd buy it for me, and this is what I chose :) 
 CAANNNDDDLLES! These 3 are from Bath and Body Works. They smell sooo yummy! I got Marshmallow Fireside, Frosted Cupcake, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Plum Wine Amber, and Cranberry Woods. I've been burning Frosted Cupcake since the day after I got it and everytime I walk into my room I just get this huge whiff of cupcake smell! My roommates walk into my room just to smell the cupcakes! Definitely a hit. Also, I got the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin one so my boyfriend doesnt have to smell all these sweet scents all the time :) 
 This was just a regular shirt that I got. I don't have any striped shirts. I was at Aeropostale and was looking in the sale section and spotted this little gem. I got it for more than 50% off! great deal. It's a loose fitted, 3/4 sleeve, and it kinda hangs off the shoulder. I haven't had the chance to wear this yet, but I really like it! 
Ahhhh! Favorite perfume I've ever smelt! The salesman sprayed it onto the little sample sheet and it was love at first site! If you like sweet, kind of fruity scents like I do, I definitely recommend this! SO yummy! And my boyfriend also really really likes it :) Great purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment