Monday, December 10, 2012


1. Are you named after anyone?
Middle name is after my aunt

2. When was the last time you cried?
Probably a couple weeks ago

3. Do you have kids?
Nope

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Haha, I have no idea 

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
ehhhh, yeah pretty much all the time

6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?
No! I hate heights.. And falling.. 

7. What's your favourite cereal?
Don't really eat cereal

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Smile and eyes :)

9. What is your eye colour?
Hazel.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings, I really don't like scary movies!

11. Favourite smells?
Sweet smells :) 

12. Summer or Winter?
SUMMER. I hate hate hate the cold. I do live in Alaska, but I can't stand the cold and rain..

13. Computer or television?
Computer! Because you can always watch TV online :)

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Florida.. ha

15. Do you have any special talents?
Well I'm a jump roper, and there aren't that many jumpers out there compared to other sports. So I guess that's a special talent, right? 

16. Where were you born?
Sitka, Alaska

17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, drawing, photography, exercise, makeeeupppp 

18. Do you have any pets?
Yep, 2 cats, 2 dogs

19. Favourite movie?
I honestly cant choose 

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yep, I have 2 brothers :) one older, one younger 

No comments:

Post a Comment