Sunday, December 30, 2012

NuMe 4Play Curling Wand Review

I got my NuMe 4Play Curling wand set from www.hautelook.com with quite the discount. Hautelook.com is a flash sale site, that you pretty much have to check every day to see the deals. This wand is retailed on www.numeproducts.com for $299.00 US and discounted for $199.00, which is still an amazing purchase for FOUR different size wand heads.  
 This is what came in the box, plus a heat protective glove so you don't burn yourself.

 I was VERY pleased to see how fast the wand was heating up. It blinks blue and green while it heats up, and is solid green when it's ready. It didnt even take 2 minutes to reach the desired temperature that I set it on ( I can't remember what I set it on :( ). The controls are very easy to use. There's an on/off button at the bottom, and up and down arrows to control the heat temperature. The circular button above the "4inOne" writing is to switch the wand head. There is another button on the other side. You squeeze them together at the same time to interchange the head. It was quite hard for me to change the head. The attachment clasps on the inside of the handle didnt go in all the way, I'm not sure if it was just this particular one, or if it was just me, but it was kind of hard for me to get it off and I was very scared that I was going to break it. 

This curling wand makes BEAUTIFUL curls. Here is a picture of just a few of the beginning curls. My camera died when I was finished with all of my hair, but I am very pleased with how it looked. I do have shorter hair right now, so I am not really able to use the largest size head. Although I am in the process of growing my hair out so it wasn't a complete waste. I am planning on using the largest head when my hair grows out. 
I am 100% pleased with this curling wand. It works great, heats up unbelievably fast, makes gorgeous curls, and is very easy to use. Excluding the small issue I had at the beginning with changing the head, once I figured out how you were supposed to take it off, I got the hang of it.
This is the first time I've used a curling wand. I've always used curling irons with the clamp, and straighteners. I've heard of some people having minor issues going from other curling devices to a curling wand, but with the NuMe 4Play, it was so simple and easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone who was looking for a good wand. It has 4 changable heads for only $200 US dollars, which is really a reasonable price for the quality. 
<3 

The links for the NuMe site and HauteLook are above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment