Monday, January 21, 2013

Casual


 Okay, First of all, please excuse my creepy half open eyes in some pictures, my (still) Christmas flannel sheets (they're just so cozy!), and my nasty chipped nail polish.







So, I start out with a completely clean and dried face.









 I then take my favorite moisturizer and face primer. I have very dry skin, and the Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream from The Body Shop is the best moisturizer that I have found. Also, with the dry skin, foundation does not sweat off my face, I use the primer just for the finish that it gives me. It doesn't let the foundation cling to dry patches, and really makes my skin look healthy.




 Then I start my face routine. First I use whatever foundation I chose for that day. I decided to use the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation in "I'm pure for sure" Ivory with the Elf Powder Brush. I love this foundation! Next I take my all time favorite concealer. It's the Pink Papaya concealer in Light/Medium (If you're interested in more pink papaya products, I have a whole blog dedicated to reviews and swatches of Pink Papaya here). I then take my L'oreal True Match pressed powder in Nude Beige with my Elf Complexion Brush. Although I do have dry skin, I still use a pressed powder just for how it makes my skin look. But I do sometimes skip this step. I then take my bronzer. This time I used Benefit Hoola Bronzer with a big fluffy brush from BH Cosmetics. I usually don't contour, but I do bronze up a bit just because I have pretty fair skin. Next is blush. This time I used, Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Magic with my Elf Stipple Brush. This has been my favorite blush for awhile. I love coral blushes :) I then used the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Angelic as a highlight with a smaller fluffy brush from BH Cosmetics.

Here is the finished face products. I then used my Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. You only need a small amount of this. Too much will just make your eyeshadow crease more. My eyelids are also very dry, I use primer to help with the pigmentation of the eyeshadow. Sometimes I skip this step.





I then used my Tarte Call of The Wild palette. This palette includes the shades: Meow, Jungle, Call, Instinct, Wild, Lynx, Primal, and Roar. This palette has 6 shimmery shades and 2 matte shades.



First, I took Meow, a dark gold color, and put that all of my lid with my Pink Papaya eyeshadow brush. I then took Jungle with my Elf Eye Contour Brush and put it in the outer v, pretty lightly. I then took Call and put that in my crease just to give it some color, even though it's a fairly light shade. I used my Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush. Last, I took Instinct with an Elf angled shadow brush (the name is rubbed off :(  ).
 I then took my Urban Decay 24/7 Glid-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and put that as close to the top lashes as I could. I was not too worried about being perfect with this because i then took Elf Small Angled Brush and smudged it out. I did not put any eyeliner on the bottom lashes, I just used whatever was leftover from smudging the top lashes and put that on the lower. Then I curled my eyelashes. I then used my Pink Papaya Lash Thickener to prime my eyes. The mascara I used is the L'oreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara. This mascara works fine, it's not my favorite though. I'm just trying to use it up so I can finally throw it outtttttt. I then used my Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel to set my eyebrows. I got this little sample in my Ipsy or formerly known as Glam Bag. I haven't used it very many times, and it's already dried up :( sad..
 Next is lipppiesss :) I already had some of my EOS Lip Balm in. I lined my lips with Mary Kay Luxury Liner Lip Pencil in Tawny which is just a light coral pink color. I then used my Mary Kay Lipstick in Simply Rose which is a light pink. And then topped it off with my Mary Kay clear lipgloss.




No comments:

Post a Comment